TechPay utilizes the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) in the backend. Smart contracts are written in Solidity and they can function on TechPay as they do on Ethereum.
To deploy a smart contract, you send a TechPay transaction containing your bytecode without specifying any recipients.
After the contract is deployed, it will be available to all users of the TechPay network. Smart contracts have a TechPay address like other accounts.
- Bytecode (compiled code) of your smart contract
- TPC for gas costs
- Deployment script/plugin
- Access to a TechPay node, either by running your own node or API access to a node.
Additional resources #
- Truffle: Development environment, testing framework and asset pipeline for blockchains using the EVM
- Remix: IDE that’s used to write, compile, debug & deploy Solidity code ll in your browser.
- Solidity: Solidity is an object-oriented, high-level language for implementing smart contracts.
- OpenZeppelin: OpenZeppelin Contracts helps you minimize risk by using battle-tested libraries of smart contracts for Ethereum and other blockchains.