Table of Contents
Steps to verify your deployed contracts: #
- Click on Verify and publish
- Choose Compiler Type (Single file is recommended)
- Choose the compiler version (according to your contract)
- Choose the open source license
- Click continue
If you select Single file as Compiler type, then you can use a library like “sol-merger” to flatten your contract. It creates a single file that contains all the imports.
Make sure there is only one line of ‘// SPDX-License-Identifier’. If there are multiple lines of this, remove them except the first one.
- Choose Optimization Yes (if you deployed your contract using Hardhat)
- Paste the source code
- If the contract has a constructor then you need to create the ABI code for the values passed to the constructor. Use https://abi.hashex.org/. Copy the result and paste it to the Argument (Constructor) section.
- Tick the box to indicate that you are not a robot.
- Verify and Publish